Just like you, we are ready for a fun Summer of playing and memories! Our current scheduled start date for camps is Monday, June 8th. However, this is subject to change based on local and state mandates. So, in order for you to prepare, we have set up some dates that will help you make plans.
If we can start camp on June 8th:
Registration Opens: Friday, May 22nd
PLAY guide available online beginning Friday, May 8th
**These dates are subject to change so please check our website frequently!**
The Summer Camp grid below is a look at how many camps we have available to choose from and when they occur. Please, keep in mind that camp information is subject to change.
When registration opens, online registration will be available 24 hours per day. To get information on all things happening at CARD, visit our website at www.chicorec.com
It's our mission to keep everyone safe and happy this summer. Therefore, we've established some new policies, and strengthened some policies we've already had in place, to ensure the safest conditions possible for your children and our staff!
Here are some of the ways we are combating the spread of COVID-19 at all CARD facilities:
- Campers need to stay home if they show any symptoms of illness including cough, fever or similar flu-like symptoms.
- The camper’s temperature will be taken each day at check-in. A temperature of 100 degrees or higher means the camper may not attend any camps CARD is offering that week.
- At check-in, parents and campers will wash their hands before approaching the sign-in table
- Once the camper is signed-in, they will be directed to their group. Parents may not enter the camp buildings.
- Hand sanitizer and frequent hand washing will be part of every day.
- Additional cleaning will take place throughout the camp day.
This is a fluid situation and we thank you for your patience!