Looking for a safe, fun and enriching place to send your children after school? If so, CARD's Kids On Campus After School Program is the place for you! This is not your typical "hang out in the cafeteria program." In addition to time for homework, arts, crafts, games, free play and a healthy snack, participants are exposed to a variety of enrichment opportunities. This program follows the school calendar. Participants are signed in and out every day. The ratio of staff to children is 1:15, and staff are CPR certified.
1st - 5th Grade After School Programs
- Participating Schools for 2018-2019 school year: Blue Oak Charter, Chapman, Citrus, Emma Wilson, Hooker Oak, Little Chico Creek, Marigold, McManus, Neal Dow, Parkview, Rosedale, Shasta and Sierra View.
- Programs run from the time school gets out until 6:00 pm and is located in each school's multi-purpose room.
- Enrollment Options and Fees for 2018-19 School Year:
Mon - Fri $198 per month
M/W/F $136 per month
T/Th $98 per month
Kindergarten After School Programs
- Participating schools for the 2018-2019 school year: Blue Oak Charter, Emma Wilson, Hooker Oak*, Little Chico Creek, Marigold, Neal Dow, Parkview*, Rosedale, Shasta and Sierra View. (asterisk (*) indicates Kinder/TK program)
- Kindergarteners must be 5 years old on or before September 1 of the school year and must be fully potty trained.
- Program hours and fees vary by site. Please call the CARD office for more information.
"My son loves going to Kids on Campus. He has so much fun. He adores the leaders and can't stop talking about his day. We love Kids on Campus!"
"I just wanted to express my gratitude for a wonderful start to the school year. The CARD staff are excellent! My children love coming every day. My youngest child just started this year and the staff made her feel comfortable immediately. I couldn't ask for more for my children. Every time I pick up they are always engrossed in activities with their friends and the leaders. And we always look forward to the Kids Clubs on Fridays. Thank you to everyone's hard work that goes into this excellent program!"
"CARD has helped my son improve his social skills, build his team work skills and participate in things he has never done. The leaders are fun, engaging and responsible. Thank you!"
"Thank you for providing such a great program. We really love that the kids must do homework. This really helps the parents out. We really like that common rules and respect for the staff is enforced. We also like the many activities that our children have to participate in. Thanks again."
"My child always looks forward to the CARD After School Program and is even disappointed to leave when I come pick her up. The staff is always engaged with kids and appears to truly enjoy their work. I am grateful for this program and all of the activities for the kids, especially homework help. Thanks also for the very reasonable price!"
“The CARD after school program has exceeded my expectations for afterschool childcare. It is affordable, safe care that my children love! That is a win for our whole family. We appreciate all that CARD offers and will use your programs for years to come!”